GDPR - Personal data Compliance
Principles of Treatment - Art 5 Good Data Processing
ABC follows the 5 guidelines described below. As such no personal date is collected nor stored without appropriate consent.
As a general rule, ABC follows Article 5 guidelines as described below:
1. Legal, fair and transparent ("fairness")
2. Collected for explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and maynot be further processed in such a way as to be incompatible with these purposes ("purposefulness")
3. Be sufficient, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization")
4. Be correct and appropriately updated ("correctness")
5. Stored in sucha way that it is not possible to identify the data subjects for a longer period than is necessary ("storage constraint")
6. Treated in a manner that ensures adequate security ("integrity and confidentiality").
Special note regarding recruitment - please always write your consent when sending unsolicited CV or otherwise personal data to ABC.